Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Exercise, Workout and Fasting - PART 1


Remember people, health is wealth and is a vital component of academic excellence. A weak body can only let you do so much but a healthy body will max out your limit. 

I consider myself a sick person and very vulnerable to disease and frequently run out of energy quicker than most average person do. I remember when I was in primary 6, there was a basketball try-out to form a team everyone was to participate even the girls. It started with a stamina test where everyone was to sprint and only the last few were to proceed to the next test. Did you know who dropped out first, it was me. Seriously, its not made up and I was utterly embarrassed. 

Growing up in the 90s was great, strict diet - mostly home cook and very small amount of process food.  Everything is good except stamina is low, in mian xiang people with small ears have very low energy levels and vice versa. I find it true to a certain extent because I have small ears and my dad's ear is quite large and can outlasts me in jogging or badminton. 

However, after graduating from high school, I pursue study in West Malaysia and later Australia. Things started to change with living independently, choices become more apparently diverse and usually bad decisions are made. Eating out most of the time and out of control. I can remember those food such as McDonalds, Roti Canai (at least 3 pcs each meal), fried foods and sugar laden snacks & drinks. In Australia, I cook but purchase a lot of candies and chocolates. Years of bad choices, my body decides to award me with a protruding belly LOL. After graduating, working life was hell, often felt bloated, prone to stomach aches, flu and all kinds of health issues.  Worst of them all is that my stomach would emit an embarrassing sound (bowel movements) but so loud people think its fart hahaha. 

Tired of all this shit, I began researching ways to cure myself and almost 3 years of trial & error (mostly fail attempts) 

Fail attempts - Juice diet, Antibiotic medication for bacterial overgrowth, Vegan diet & others. 

Juice diet - too much fructose, Sugar. BAD
Antibiotic medication - WORST. Kills off good bacteria and made my brain felt like shit.
Vegan diet - Vegetables are better than fruits but lack of protein isnt healthy either. You need protein and Omega 3 fatty acids.  

(Next PART 2, will discuss the best way at the moment to address the issue)

To be continue..........

Please visit  http://bnaryrojak.blogspot.my/    for the health article, thank you. Gonna keep this blog purely for ACCA Study tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment